1.4K views

Apparently somewhere on their website there is "Terms and Conditions" which tells us that these are trial bottles that we will be charges full price for after 18 days.Also, when ordering they skin serum, I said "NO THANK YOU" to the added eye serum, but we still charged for and sent both products.

In less than a month I was charged full price for each ($91 and $89). The charges are done under different names that where I ordered, and different names to eachother.

No email notice was sent that these charges would occur.I think they just hope you don't check your credit card statement closely.

Review about: Dermagieo Serum Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Dermagieo?

Comments

Don't order free trial. It is a scam!!! You will be billed full price down the road

I did order the free trial of both products but never received them. What I did receive is a charge on my credit card for $89 and $91 from two different companies. I reported the charges to my credit card company as fraud!

I called the company regarding the free trial and kept getting the run-around but loosing $&94 is not as bad as losing $180!

I agree with all the comments. Total scam. Do not bother with it.

scam

Don't buy anything from this company.After the "free" trial I never got any more but they made 5 charges to my Visa card.

$2.99,$4.99, $89.91, $94.49 and there was a pending charge for $98 something.

I had my card cancelled and they reversed the charges.My bank's fraud department is checking into them.

My husband fell for the low cost trial.It's a total scam.

There is no invoice or order packing slip with the jars.

There is no product information with the shipment. The containers do not have an ingredient list. The containers do not tell the country of origin.

Who'd use an unidentifiable cream from who knows where on their face? Probably from China. Dermagieo charges your credit card for $89 and $91.

You can call DERMAGIEO at 888-960-3123. Not that it will do any good to call.

You'll have to pay to return it to PO BOX 23967 Zip 33742.Call your credit card company and dispute the charges

Mashpee, Massachusetts, United States #1349607

Same thing happened to my husband. I made a complaint and the $89.91 was deleted from our credit card. Seniors beware.

Thank you all for the heads up.I researched further on their site and it actually does explain the charges at the very bottom of their page under "Terms and Conditions" which you have to click on to open.

It says Trial Offer Terms/Auto-Ship Program

By placing your trial order today you'll be shipped a 30 day supply of Dermagieo Face Serum for $4.95 S&H. All products ship within 1 business day and deliver within 2-4 days from shipment. Try it for 14 days ( 10 day trial plus 4 days added for transit time) to experience the benefits and if for any reason our product is not for you, you may call our Customer Care toll-free at 888-960-3123 within your 14 day trial period to cancel. If you are satisfied, do nothing and you agree to be charged $ 89.91.

Plus you agree to be enrolled in our Dermagieo Face Serum Preferred Membership Program and approximately 30 days from your initial order date and every 30 days thereafter, you will receive a fresh supply of Dermagieo Face Serum for $ 89.91 (plus $ 4.95 shipping and handling). You may cancel your enrollment by calling 888-960-3123 Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 9:00pm. Saturday: 9:00am - 6:00pm Sunday: Closed. Limit 1 trial bottle per household

Regardless of whether you cancel your Trial in a timely fashion or not, You will be responsible for paying the shipping and handling charges associated with your Product $ 4.95.

You agree that we can charge your credit card for this amount, and you agree...

Los Angeles, California, United States #1347475

I have been scammed by the company twice under different names. They never give you a phone number or return address. Why can't we shut them down?

National City, California, United States #1326658